Brian Dumont

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 35576
Property Name : Bremmond
Reservation Date : 03/21/2023 AM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 31 bass caught, 2 culls
Lures Used : Jewl spinner bait, craw swim jig, and Picasso chatterbait

Myself and another member went out to Bremmond this morning. It's one of our favorite spots in the Austin area.  Weather wasn't great for being outside, but was excellent for fishing.  (High winds, rain and overcast skys) Fishing here can be tuff some days and others can be EPIC.. Tues was one of the best days I've had at a PWF property this year. We absolutely hammered those buckets. Jumped in the bass raider at 7am and headed to the trees, anchored up in the middle and proceeded to bang every tree and stump with moving mostly weedless baits. 30+ fish with only 2 culls.. So many 3s 4s and 5s it wasn't even funny. The jewl spinner bait was the star of the show with an exo swim 4.75 trailer, the Picasso chatter got the biggest fish. Not bad for a half dayπŸ‘πŸ¦…

Mar 23 2023

Michael Svoboda

Fry

Number of Posts :

PWF is a true blessing! Great day! Thanks for the report!

Mar 27 2023

Brian Dumont

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Michael Svoboda

PWF is a true blessing! Great day! Thanks for the report!

It surely is sir!! πŸ‘πŸ¦…

Mar 28 2023

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

I love Bremmond. Ive fished it twice and caught lots in the 4-5 lb range.

You need to get to San Saba quickly. Thank me later! 

Mar 28 2023

Merlin Talley

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Wowza! I'm definitely taking a page out of your book and trying a spinnerbait without the skirt sometime. Got a ton of my dad’s old spinnerbaits that the skirt is destroyed. 

Mar 31 2023

Brian Dumont

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Steve Alexander

I love Bremmond. Ive fished it twice and caught lots in the 4-5 lb range.

You need to get to San Saba quickly. Thank me later! 

That is one of the places on my list sir, thanks for the heads up.. been trying to stay within an 1hr or so from my place, sense I'm only fishing half days right now… 

Mar 31 2023

Brian Dumont

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Merlin Talley

Wowza! I'm definitely taking a page out of your book and trying a spinnerbait without the skirt sometime. Got a ton of my dad’s old spinnerbaits that the skirt is destroyed. 

Try out the jewel spinner bait in 3/8s, tho it fishes like a 1/2… my general rule for spinner baits goes like this. Larger the trailer 4.5 or bigger no skirt. 2.0 up run the skirt. Im a big big fan of the bio spawn exo swims for my willow leaf spinners.. πŸ‘πŸ¦… Hope that helps you out sir,  rip lips