Good day at Waco creek

Mar 04 2023

James Goth

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 34854
Property Name : Waco Creek Ranch
Reservation Date : 03/04/2023 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 37 total, 2 culled 35 returned. Most between 3 and 4 lbs. a few over 4 largest being just shy of 6
Lures Used : Spinner bait, chatter bait, crank bait, neko rigged trick worm, Texas and wacky rigged senkos

Fish were shallow on wind blown banks with access to deeper water. Jason and I caught fish with a variety of baits and techniques but most success came  on Texas and wacky rigged senkos. We fished 7:30 – 3:30. Temps started in the 40’s and warmed to close to 80. Nice place 

Mar 04 2023

John Freeman

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Good job, fun day with the donkeys sounds like 

Mar 05 2023

Steve Carpenter

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By John Freeman

Good job, fun day with the donkeys sounds like 

Great day. Love that property.

Mar 05 2023

Steve Carpenter

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Steve Carpenter

Great day. Love that property.

Would fish there fairly often if the 2 person minimum was not in place. Its not the price, its that they don’t allow individual fishing because of liability from what I understand is the remoteness of the lake’

Mar 05 2023

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Steve Carpenter

Would fish there fairly often if the 2 person minimum was not in place. Its not the price, its that they don’t allow individual fishing because of liability from what I understand is the remoteness of the lake’

Steve,

Unfortunately, if you are willing to pay for two and fish by yourself it is not possible. This place is very remote and want to make sure if something were to happen to someone there would be someone in the boat to help.  This place has been in the club for more than 20 years and still one of the best lakes in the club. 

Mar 06 2023

Steve Carpenter

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Steve Alexander

Steve,

Unfortunately, if you are willing to pay for two and fish by yourself it is not possible. This place is very remote and want to make sure if something were to happen to someone there would be someone in the boat to help.  This place has been in the club for more than 20 years and still one of the best lakes in the club. 

Yes it is. Anyone wanting to fish it give me a call at 2546818991. Beautiful property and lots of wildlife