Most numbers caught PB

Oct 09 2022

Sylvester Valdez

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 34030
Property Name : Northeast Lake
Reservation Date : 10/08/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 40+ LMB up to 6.02 lbs.
Lures Used : Spinnerbaits, swimbaits, buzzbaits and worms

Amazing day at Northeast lake today! Not sure if the cool front helped stir up the fish but I had my most numbers caught in a day fishing solo today. Started the day with topwater throwing a blue black buzzbait and for two good hours caught over 20 with nothing under 2 lbs and  biggest at 6.03 lbs. After the wind pick up I switched to swimbaits, senko's and crankbaits and continued to catch fish all over the lake. The lake appeared to have gained some water since my last visit a month ago and the grass is gone as mentioned by Peter in his previous review. Oh and I did see the holy carp!!! Water clarity is still about 20 inches. The fish were aggressive and fought hard. Thanks to the landowner, PWF and Steve Alexander for all you do.

Oct 10 2022

Scott Quigley

Admin

Number of Posts :

Wow, that is a great day of fishing, congrats on the PB!  Verry nice day of fishing, 20 good fish on topwater must have been a ton of fun πŸ˜€.

Oct 10 2022

Sylvester Valdez

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Scott Quigley

Wow, that is a great day of fishing, congrats on the PB!  Verry nice day of fishing, 20 good fish on topwater must have been a ton of fun πŸ˜€.

It was a lot of fun! Especially when a bunch of them pulled me around in my kayak before giving it up. I've never experienced anything like that before πŸ˜