Raymond McKinney

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 33427
Property Name : Six O Ranch
Reservation Date : 09/04/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 20 all culls
Lures Used : plastics

We launched about 7, 68 degrees and lite north breeze. Beautiful morning! Water is up from a few weeks ago but still about 5’ low I’d estimate. Fished the west shoreline by the dam with every moving bait we had looking for bigger fish. nothing. Pitched and cranked the timber on the NE side and offshore timber looking for bigger fish. nada. Decided to make a wider “circuit” with plastics and started catching random fish. Used 10-12 different plastics because one would work for awhile then quit. We’d switch to something else, then start getting bit again. Breeze stopped completely about lunch, and it got hot and the bite quit. Then the breeze started up again from the SE and the bite started back. We fished until about 3:30 and cleaned 20 fish. When we got to the dock we noticed the thunderstorm bearing down on us, about the time my wife called to tell us to watch out for it. Up until then we had really perfect fishing weather. We drove into it on the way home and it was a doozy. It was an awesome day, at an awesome place. And i am so grateful to the owners to allow us to fish this lake. i did not get the pleasure of seeing them this trip but want them to know how appreciative we are for the opporunity.