Charles McCallum

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 33680
Property Name : Triple J Ranch
Reservation Date : 09/03/2022 AM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 7 total 4 culls 1x5lbs 2x3lbs
Lures Used : Zcraw & lipless

My 9 yr old son decided he wanted to give fishing another go so I booked Triple J since it's only 20 mins from our house and it's easy to bank fish. 

First line in at 7:20am and we started around the timber near the dam.   Water was pretty stirred up from the recent rains so used darker colors.  After a few casts with the z craw, my son started yelling that he had a big one so I ran over to help him.  She went 5lbs 7oz and his new PB!  Mission accomplished, he was hooked again😀.

We fished most of the timber and picked up 1 cull. Then headed over to the dam and managed another cull. We made our way across the dam and to the timber on the SW side. No takers. We decided to head back to original spot with a quick stop on the dam to hit some activity we saw just off shore.  Threw a chart lipless and hooked up with a 3lb 5oz out pretty deep. Picked up 2 more culls.

Finished the day pitching the timber and my son caught a 3lb 13oz. By this point we decided to end it on a high and call it by 10am. 

Water level seemed to be at full pool and there was a good flow down the creek in the sw corner of the dam.  We saw the new Jon boat but opted not to use it this trip.  Thanks PWF and the landowner for making a memorable day for both of us.

Sep 04 2022

Joshua Massoud

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Mission accomplished indeed – what a smile!

Sep 04 2022

Mark Daugherty

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Joshua Massoud

Mission accomplished indeed – what a smile!

New PB’s are always worth celebrating and I'm glad he's “hooked” again!

Mark