Jordan Massey

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 33564
Property Name : Six O Ranch
Reservation Date : 08/28/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 27
Lures Used : Swimjig, Wacky Worm, Crankbait

My uncle and I were on the water by 7:00. The owner Ted said they got about 9 inches of rain and the lake came up about a foot. I would say the lake is still low 6-7 feet, maybe more, but there is still tons of water to be fished. There were spots out below the dam that were 40 feet deep. Caught them on a variety of different things this trip from Swimjigs, crankbaits, wacky worms, and chatterbaits. All of the fish were caught all throughout the lake either outside the grassline or in the timber. My two best fish were both caught on swimjigs. One up by the dam about 10 foot from the grass, and the other was on the east side of the lake in the standing timber north of the boat house. My uncles best came on a crawfish colored crankbait in the same timber area. These fish eat a ton of crawfish. Colors that mimic crawfish do excellent here. Caught 27 total, returned 5 and removed 22. Fished from 7am to 4pm. Biggest fish of the day was 3lb 15oz. 

Aug 29 2022

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

incredible that 9” of rain only brough the lake up a foot. We have been crazy dry. All that rain made for just a little run off. If we could get 4-5” while we hae moisture in the ground, we could get some much needed run off.