Paul Barner

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 33107
Property Name : Triple J Ranch
Reservation Date : 06/28/2022 AM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 14 Bass 1 Crappie
Lures Used : Pop R, KVD 1.5 Shad Crankbait

Arrived at 6 am.The lake is down, north end is where the bass were biting.  Caught them in 2 feet or less on a white pop R. Then the trolling motor quit, opps not good. So if you have purchased a Minn Kota power center battery box make sure the cables on the inside of the box are tight. Inspector number X seems to have failed quality control on the box I purchased. Fished from the bank and caught another 5 on a shad color crankbait. 14 bass up to 4 lbs and one nice crappie later I a gave up bank fishing at 11 am. It was a good day fishing from the boat, then the boat gave out. I’ll always be back to Triple J. 

Jul 06 2022

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Thanks for the update on the boat. After more than 2 years we have finally found a few new jon boats and we just added one at Triple J. The old boat lasted 40 years, it is now at the scrap yard. 

Sep 01 2022

Greg Wadley

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Steve Alexander

Thanks for the update on the boat. After more than 2 years we have finally found a few new jon boats and we just added one at Triple J. The old boat lasted 40 years, it is now at the scrap yard. 

I was actually ok in the old boat. It was good for 2 people and deep. But I can see how others would want a more shallow/flat bottom boat.