Jeremy Besson

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 32781
Property Name : Trinity Lakes
Reservation Date : 05/28/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 22- dink-3lbs
Lures Used : trig craw, swimjig, topwater plopper, lipless

My wife and I took my boss and his wife to Trinity on 5/28 on an all day trip. We setup our pop up tent beside goose and decided to make a few casts while we waited on my boss to arrive. I was able to catch two on topwater plopper pretty quickly and then nothing. From there we moved to Arrowhead and fished for about 20 minutes untill they arrived and were able to land a few more on topwater and  a trig craw. My boss and his wife brought their kayaks so we laucnhed those and our bass raider on Arrowhead where we fished unitl lunch time. We were able to land 7 or 8 throughout the chanel, and cosidering how strong the winds were we were perfectly happy with that.

After a long lunch out of the sun we drove over to comanche and tried our luck there. We were all able to land a fish walking the bank, but nothing of any size. We walked over to the nice new pier and had our best luck. I caught several back to back on a red lipless crank bait. We were able to fish alittle while longer before the wind just made it impossible and we called it a day. My boss and his wife enjoyed their time so much they are now looking to become members lol…..I call that a win!