TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 32753
Property Name : Twin Lakes
Reservation Date : 05/26/2022 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 43
Lures Used : Crankbait, Rattletrap, Swim jig, Trig creature

I got to fish the pm at the Twin lakes. Launched at about 1 on the West lake and the winds were howling. What a shocker. Fighting the wind, I caught my first fish on my second cast. It was a nice 2.5# chunk. This was the way it went until 430. The bite was steady. I caught 30 bass including a 6.18# measuring just over 21” near the dam. There were a lot of 3-4# mixed in and only 3 dinks. The windy points and grassy shores in 2'- 7' were the areas I caught the fish. The fish were still biting when I left the West lake to go to the East lake. I took a snack break and was able to speak to James the ranch handler. Nice man! Launched at the East lake around 530 and fished to 8. This lake was not consistent like the other lake but I managed to catch 13 bass. It produced solid fish up to 5#. The stumps were definitely hard to fish but they produced. All in all I had a blast. The bass were very hard fighters. The color used was green and chartreuse combo that worked for me the best. Will be back! Thank you owner and PWF!