Tim O'Connor

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 32687
Property Name : Trinity Lakes
Reservation Date : 05/20/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 11/ 2 culls from Arrowhead
Lures Used : Frog, green fluke, red rage tail craw

If you haven't guessed by now, I really like this place.  Since I'm limited to the bank this is a pretty good option. 

Started at Comanche at 7:30.  Wind was really blowing out of the south. Not much luck.  2 in the 1-2 lb range on a trig green fluke.

Moved to Arrowhead and caught 8 more down near the spillway.   All nice sized except for the 2 dinks. All were caught on a weightless rage tail craw, which they tore to pieces.  Gonna have to get some more of those. 

Moved over to the upper lake to end the day.  Water seemed about a foot  lower than it was 2 weeks ago  Threw a frog at the stumps and caught what's probably my personal best.  No scale but I'll call it 4+  and a really good fight. 

The hydrilla and stuff on the bottom is really beginning to show up now, so weighted senkos and swimbaits weren't really a good choice for me. 

May 22 2022

Mike Nicoloff

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Thanks for the report Tim. I was thinking about taking the kids to the Trinity Lakes because of accessibility to the bank. Any lake / bank recommended over the other?

May 22 2022

Tim O'Connor

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Mike Nicoloff

Thanks for the report Tim. I was thinking about taking the kids to the Trinity Lakes because of accessibility to the bank. Any lake / bank recommended over the other?

I tried the private message feature just to see if it works. Let me know if you got it.  

May 22 2022

Mike Nicoloff

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Tim O'Connor

I tried the private message feature just to see if it works. Let me know if you got it.  

Yep, got it. Thanks again Tim.