Well worth the trip from New England

Apr 28 2022

Richard Cotto

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 31968
Property Name : Frannies Lake
Reservation Date : 04/27/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 21 total bass caught, largest were 6 lbs, 4 lbs, and only one under 2.5 lbs
Lures Used : 1. Senko (green pumpkin/ gp w/chartreuse) 2. Chatterbait (green pumpkin/ black & blue), 3. Orange & green plastic craw bait

My son and I got to the property late due to unforeseen issues. We got on the water at 11am and were off by 615 pm. We were able to land 21 bass and culled 1. Lost at least ten due to bad hooksets (being honest). For a guy from Connecticut this was one of my favorite fishing experiences. My son caught his PB at a little over 6lbs. Made the trip everything I wanted. Thank you to the owners of the property and PWF. Sunny day in the low to mid 70’s with a slight breeze. 

Apr 28 2022

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Hi Richard,

So glad the trip is worth it. I see your fishing Deer Trail and Timber lake as well. I wish you much success. Us Texans are proud of Texas and our club waters. Thanks for the report and welcome to Texas!

May 02 2022

Richard Cotto

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Steve Alexander

Hi Richard,

So glad the trip is worth it. I see your fishing Deer Trail and Timber lake as well. I wish you much success. Us Texans are proud of Texas and our club waters. Thanks for the report and welcome to Texas!

Thank you the whole visit and all three lakes were great. Texas was everything I hoped it would be. I will be planning many more PWF trips in the near future.