Apr 18 2022

Jeff Cavitt

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 32163
Property Name : Six O Ranch
Reservation Date : 04/16/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 20
Lures Used : Chatterbait, Fluke, Stick Worm, and many more.

Took my sons to Six-O and the weather was great. Slighlty windy a times but not all bad. We caught about 7 bluegill at the boat dock throughout the day. Headed to the cove opposite of the boat dock as many suggested. Picked up a couple of bass. Then we headed to the cove North of the boat dock. Caught a 2.74 lb bass on a ZOOM Magnum Super Fluke in Smokey Shad color. Casted to the top of a submerged tree and it hit it on the fall. Hit the three creeks which had more water than our last trip. So we were able to get the boat back to 4 to 5 foot of water. No beds visible. Just large flat rocks. There was activity and we graphed many fish in the grass. Dragging any plastics over the grass or a red mini-chatterbait pulled quite a few in. So the main baits listed are the ones that worked. My go to stik-o in black and blue didn’t pull them from the deep. There is one area just out side of the old dam/cove that I graphed a ton of fish. Could not get one to bite anything. They were deep. So either they were crappie or catfish is my guess. Not the best numbers but it was a fun day. I always love the boat at Six-O. It was perfect for the three of us. This is a good place to take younger kids.