Bruce Bernard

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 31610
Property Name : Hidden Springs Ranch
Reservation Date : 04/02/2022 All Day - 04/02/2022 All Day
Total Fish/Sizes : Decent Numbers
Lures Used : Soft Plastics Slow

I fished with member Michael Smith at Hiddens Springs ranch on Staurday 4/2.  The wind was calm and the temperature pleasant as we fished.  The water clarity was about a foot and it was a brown color.  We caught good average size with many over 3 pounds and a 5 ½ pounder as the best for the day.  The numbers were a bit down from previous trips and the upper end size was down as well.  

It was a great day to be outdoors on this beautiful lake and property with a good friend!

Apr 04 2022

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

This lake is generally very clear, but the recent rains had it a bit turbid. It will be back to normal in a week or so. One of the most beautiful lakes in the club. IMO, one of the best values in the entire club. 

Apr 04 2022

Bruce Bernard

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Steve Alexander

This lake is generally very clear, but the recent rains had it a bit turbid. It will be back to normal in a week or so. One of the most beautiful lakes in the club. IMO, one of the best values in the entire club. 

I agree Steve.

If you put a gun to my head and said I had 24 hours to catch a 7 pounder this is where I would go!

One of the prettiest lakes and properties on the club with a great owner and a great value!