Travis Burnett

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 30467
Property Name : The Bigwoods on the Trinity
Reservation Date : 11/23/2021 PM - 11/24/2021 AM
Total Fish/Sizes : 11
Lures Used : Wacky Worm, Popper, Spinnerbait, Dark Sleeper

Had a great time at Bigwoods on the Trinity fishing with my 9 year old daughter! Huge property and was greeted immediately upon arriving by the owner who gave us a quick tour. The lodging was great, very friendly and homey atmosphere around the property, and the fishing was great! We caught 9 under 16” and 2 over that were a little over 3lbs each. Most were 1-2lbs but were good fighters. We fished from the shore but didn’t catch anything until we took the boat out and almost all fish were caught on the far end of the lake from the boat dock by the sunken tree and shoreline. Only fished for a couple hours but caught steadily on worms and poppers. My daughter caught both of hers on a dark sleeper swimbait back to back so she was happy! Had a great time and will definitely be back!

Nov 25 2021

Joshua Massoud

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Taking my 11 year old daughter out on Sunday, our first overnight stay – relishing these times we get to fish with our kiddos! Nice work Papa Burnett! 

Nov 25 2021

Travis Burnett

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Joshua Massoud

Taking my 11 year old daughter out on Sunday, our first overnight stay – relishing these times we get to fish with our kiddos! Nice work Papa Burnett! 

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as we did! The owner had two labs that my daughter loved playing with, however they also like chasing your lures so don’t fish around them lol.