Alan Stein

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 30321
Property Name : Six O Ranch
Reservation Date : 11/08/2021 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 2 / 16 inch fish
Lures Used : Everything

Arrived at lake at 0900 and it was very foggy with a constant south wind. I threw topwater until the fog burned away and revealed a cloudless blue sky. I fished a clear yellow magic (which usually works) a white Pop X, a chrome Shower Blows and because the grass is still thick a Kaera frog. Didn't even get a swirl on any of them. Then I threw the 4 and 5 inch Spark Shad until I stopped for lunch at 1330. Enjoyed a quiet relaxing lunch there on the pier. The wind picked up in the afternoon and I went down where all the trees are. I would tie off a tree and fish that area. I went to a 6 inch watermelon red Senko wacky so that it would fall down into the trees. I got 5 bites doing that and managed to get 2 16 inch fish out of the trees. That was the extent of my action.

The other thing was when it was still foggy and I was down by the dam this huge deer just appeared out of nowhere, looked me over and just stood there a got a big drink of water. Then just meandered back into the thicket. Awesome🎣