AWESOME HOT LONG WINDY DAY

Oct 10 2021

Ethan Thomas

Fry

Number of Posts :

New member Took the family fishing today  Between myself Ethan Jr and Ron we caught 28 bass all ranging from 1lb and 1/2 to the biggest that baby Ron age 8 cought 7.6lbs I'm so proud of my boys I have loved bass fishing for Many years now I picked it up from my best friend and his father growing up fished all over Texas different tournaments and I still love it till this day and I'm passing the passion on To my boys not forced they love it they have both caught 2-3-4-5lb bass but today Ronnie got him a Biggin and boy was it a fight I felt so proud watching my little man  fight that big ass bass his pole bent completely under the boat little Ron trying with all his 60lbs of might to keep the rod tip up and did an amazing job I'm so happy proud of both my little guys we ripped lips today every fish we caught lived and was released here is a few pics tomorrow were trying another lake see if Ron can break his new personal best 7.6lbs and E Jr age 10 may get his personal best and hell I just may beat mine from lake Austin a few years back caught a monster on an Alabama rig right under 12lbs almost everyone of my bass were caught on top water today even with the crazy wind the boys stuck with one of my favorite soft plastics the entire time another side note almost every bass was caught between 2-5 ft deep.. an hour before we left Ron hooked into another Biggin and it straightened his hook lost her at the boat great day great memories.

Oct 11 2021

Mark Daugherty

Keeper

Number of Posts :

What a day Ethan – thanks for sharing the report of the day with your boys and a huge congrats to your little guy in landing that 7 ½ lb lunker. He’s hooked for sure now! Here’s to many more successful trips with your guys!

Mark