Bremmond on Sept. 4, 2021

Sep 05 2021

Braden Bennett

Fry

Number of Posts :

I fished wih Josh Masoud, and it was a pleasure to meet him.  I think I caught about 14ish on a variety of stuff: frog, popper (tree line), 10” Texas rigged worm, “Bubba shot” with a black & blue lizard creature, green pumpkin swim jig, chatterbait (near dam), and eventually a wacky rigged Senko as the afternoon wore on.  The trees are magnetic.  They look like bass heaven.  I spent the majority of my day fishing the trees, but I also spent a good deal of time retrieving lures and re-tying.  Josh caught more fish in the open water.  

Surface action cotinued all day, but upon closer inspection, it was small bass or perhaps some bluegill busting inspects.

There appears to be a good bluegill population.  I even caught one on a popper that was not much shorter than the fish.  

Shroeder’s Place in town for a burger was a great lunch break.  I recommend checking it out after fishing.  

Here are some pics from yesterday.  These fish came on the popper, big worm, and chatterbait.  

Sep 06 2021

Joshua Massoud

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Enjoyed it dude! We will have to do it again sometime – congratz again on the impending addition!