Great day of fishing with wife and mom!!

Jun 28 2021

Jeremy Besson

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 28670
Property Name : Tara lake
Reservation Date : 06/26/2021 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 51/ 1.45lb-4.78
Lures Used : senko, swimbait, chatterbait w/trailer, fluke

Saturday the 26th I decided to make another trip to Tara Lake, wife and mother in hand. We arrived around 7:15 and got launched around 7:30. My wife and I have previously fished Tara, and said if nothing else we wanted mom to catch at least a three pounder. Within the first two hours we were able to get mom on two fish over three pounds. We fished pretty steady until about 10:30, hitting the marked brush piles and shallow flats., before taking a snack and attire change! (it was starting to get hot). We landed at least 12-15 solid fish before break. Once wo got back out on the water we picked up where we left off, catching healthy tough fighting bass, with the occasional slab crappie mixed in! We fished on and off until about 6:30, taking breaks out of the sun and heat, and the bite really never slowed down. My wife once again caught the biggest at 4.78lbs, but it was so fun to watch her fight it was all worth it. Take a look at a few of the beauties this lake has to offer. PWF thank for what you continue to do and give us some amazing places to fish!

Jun 29 2021

Dale Pybus

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

GREATNESS.

Way to go, Mom, et al!!