Terrence Alford Sr.

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 28037
Property Name : Waco Creek Ranch
Reservation Date : 05/14/2021 PM - 05/15/2021 PM
Total Fish/Sizes : 35
Lures Used : Black Buzz baits, senko, scum frog

I had my 23 year old son currently serving in the United States Navy and my 4 year old grandson fly in from California to fish this beautiful place for the weekend.  This has been a long time dream for my son and it didn't disappoint at all. It seemed like every cast he had a blow up or fish on and the new phrase after almost every hook set "Get the net!!!" The weather was perfect except for a few gust of wind that pushed us wherever it wanted us but we were able to make it through. Caught numerous 4 and 5 pounders all on the banks in the rocks.  Seeing the smiles and hearing my grandson scream Get the net made the trip worth while and one of the many reasons for joining the club. Thank you Private Water Fishing and Waco Creek.  We did have one casualty from the wind, the rear trolling motor prophad jammed between a rock and then appeared to be stripped and would not troll any faster while increasing the speed. I disconnected it and left it laying down on the front of the boat.  The 5 Crappie was caught at the damn on a Crappie crank bait. Thank you everyone for the tips and previous fishing reports to make this trip one for the memory books.

May 17 2021

Joshua Massoud

Keeper

Number of Posts :

That’s a great story – what a great family memory.  I’m sure its just the dowel on the trolling motor, easy to replace!

May 18 2021

Steve Carpenter

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Joshua Massoud

That’s a great story – what a great family memory.  I’m sure its just the dowel on the trolling motor, easy to replace!

Wonderful day. Waco Creek is very special