TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 28328
Property Name : Julian Lake
Reservation Date : 05/01/2021 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 30
Lures Used : shallow crankbait, swimbait, worm

My wife had to work today so we ended up getting on the water at 5 pm. That didn’t matter because we ended up catching 30 bass plus a crappie. This was a last minute reservation and glad we did. This was our first time at Julian’s. This was a striking property driving from the entry gate to the boat dock. The pictures on the website does not do it justice. Anyways it was rainy and a little windy starting out. Right away my wife caught the first bass inadvertently when she laid her worm rod down with a foot of line hanging over the edge. I’m sure that has happened to some of us lol. I knew right away we were going to have a good bite with the light rain and winds. She didn’t slow down with her catches. Here are a few pics including the double we had. We caught a lot of dinks but there were some chunks mixed in. We enjoyed the property. Thank you PWF and pond owners!

May 03 2021

Scott Quigley

Admin

Number of Posts :

That is an outstanding evening of fishing, nothing like catching a fish while you’re getting ready!  Great pics as always, really appreciate your reports.