Marshall Hogue

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 26960
Property Name : Heartbrand Ranch
Reservation Date : 01/22/2021 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 85
Lures Used : Multiple baits

My son Tyler and I fished Friday 1/22/21 from 7:45 to 2:45. First 17 fish were on top waters on the side opposite the pier. Buzzbait and poppers. Steady action on plastics and spinnerbaits for awhile as we started going around the lake and then we noticed splashes in the back creek. Bass were jumping out of the water chasing bait. We stayed back there for awhile and were catching on every cast. Moved back into main lake and the bank of the damn was going crazy with bass busting bait in multiple areas and we started catching throwing into them. Lots of double hookups and back to back to back hookups. We ended our day after catching bass #85 with both of ours hands hurting and cramping. We probably had at least 15 throw bait at boat. Water was very clear and was able to see some of the bites as they were following and attacking our baits.  Boat was great, plenty of room and we fished a lot with both of us standing.

Most of the bass were around 16” with quite a few 18” and a couple maybe pushing 4# and only had 20 culls. Saw 2 really big bass in back creek but could not catch them. All were really healthy and fat. It was a great day and one my son and I will not forget.

Jan 29 2021

Scott Quigley

Admin

Number of Posts :

Marshall, that is one heck of a day for you and your son!  HeartBrand has been a really great addition to the club.