Happy New Year

Jan 01 2021

Steve Carpenter

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Hope ya'll have a great 2021 and catch that DD fish. Lots of good people in this club. Be safe.

Steve

Jan 02 2021

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Steve,

Happy New Year. And yes, we do have lots of good people in the club. To that end, I was buying some new shoes at a retail store last week and saw a customer just ripping into a sales person at the store. I couldn't believe how upset the customer was and the way she was talking to the sales clerk. The customer left fuming. After the customer left, the clerk went to the back of the store to the stock room. I said to my wife lets go see if she is OK and encourage her. She was fine, but we both told her, that she handled the situation beautifully and trying to offer some encouraging words. 

We got in our car and I said to my wife, I can't imagine how tuff it is to work retail these days. She says to me, but in a sense we work retail. I guess to some degree she is correct. However, in more than 11 years of owning Private Water Fishing, I can only recall a handful of times that a member became even the slightest bit unprofessional. Our members, are polite, respectful, professional and a true joy to serve. 

I truly hope that we are able to get together as a group for our annual fish fry this year. Where we can share a meal, fellowship and have a few laughs.

Happy New Year!

Steve Alexander

Jan 02 2021

Robert Lundin

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Happy New Year.  I just wanted to say that y'all are in the Therapy business.  When the lock on the gate clicks open any problems or worries I may have are gone for the day.  I tell everyone that fishing is mindless activity and that Private water fishing is the best thing since sliced bread.  The toughest thing for a day of fishing is making a decision either red shad or watermelon seed. Wishing everyone in the club a healthy and happy year .

Jan 04 2021

Jay Reese

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

I totally agree Robert. Therapy is perfect way to put it. If Im tired or really stressed i just like to pick a lake and just disappear for a day and fish doesnt really matter if have good fishing day or not. Caught so many nice fish since been in this club and had pleasure of fishing some great places. the therapy and stress relief for me has been priceless for sure….club worth every penny.