Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 26703
Property Name : Dogleg Ranch
Reservation Date : 12/13/2020 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 6/ 13-14"
Lures Used : drop shot

the ranch and views are beautiful! 

unfortunately  for us a cold front was blowing in with wind speeds of 20 MPH. this made it extremely difficult to fish and we wore out batteries down quickly. right before we had to leave we were able to dial in on a good bite with drop shot in some deeper water. the fish were very much suspended and you had to get it right in their face. we will be going back with a little better weather next time.! there is plenty of sunken timber you will want to spend some time on. 

Dec 15 2020

Keith Barfield

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Welcome to the club!  ThaI'd say those were pretty good results under cold windy conditions.  I know what you mean about the battery getting worn down fighting the wind.

Dec 15 2020

William Fetech

Toad

Number of Posts :

Jedidiah. 

also welcome to the club.  I am fishing there next Saturday afternoon with another member.  How deep are the brush piles?

Bill Fetech

Dec 16 2020

Jedidiah Mazour

Fry

Number of Posts :

Bill, 

you will see the stick ups across the lake, to be more specific, there are 3 kind of in a triangle. hit that spot. i would assume on a good day, thats where the big girls live! let me know if you find them!

Dec 17 2020

David May

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Jedidiah,

Six on a cold water windy day is a good day in my book! Welcome to the club! Glad to see your report.

Dec 17 2020

William Fetech

Toad

Number of Posts :

Jedidiah:  thanks for the detailed info. I have several rods strung with braid for the brush piles. 

Bill