Phil (1/2 the Pruitt Brothers) Does TCU

Jul 23 2020

Wayne Pruitt

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Arrived at TCU on Sat. 7/18/20 with Angie (girlfriend). Her anxiously awaited 2nd trip there and it did not disappoint. Got there before the sun came up to rig out club boat and made the first lap around the lake. I caught 10 on first lap and Angie had caught 3 so good start. 2nd lap I had 8 she had 5….......then they shut down and we don't know what happened but they got elusive quick. So a ham sandwich and re-group.

We both tried several different baits but nothing seemed to produce until I tied on a 1/2 ounce jig. And I am not a great jig man (I am now) but that is what they wanted. Dragging it across the bottom and they were sometime hitting it on the fall - produced 27 bass in a row between the islands. Angie and I ended up with 62 LMB and that is always fun. I think I am going to fish a jig more now…........going to like it too. Did not get to chat with Dub the property owner….........looked liked he was bailing hay and working hard….............EXCELLENT PWF DAY! I love this club - my kind of fun - even when I leave my brother home. Snooze you looze Wayne.  

Phil Pruitt

Jul 23 2020

Steve Carpenter

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Think how great it would be with Bacon. Hope Angie likes bacon. It makes everything better!!