Andrew Schoonover

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 23405
Property Name : Waco Creek Ranch
Reservation Date : 03/30/2020 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 32 to 6’7
Lures Used : Everything

Once again I drew the short straw and got to the lake a day after the Pruitts wore them out. Rainy morning, as still as glass in the afternoon. Still made it a good day. 32 caught. 7 over 5' with the biggest being a 6'7. Got the Pruitts fishing report around 5pm so pounded the shore with a pumpkin Z craw (ordered it after the Pruitts Giddings report) for the last couple of hours...nada. Got most on top water (Plopper outperformed the spook) and a watermelon red flake chartreuse tip senko. I love this place and feel so blessed to have the opportunity to fish it. Thanks Steve, Cole and team.

Apr 01 2020

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

7 over 5lbs and a 6.7. I've been fishing for decades and a day like this would be in the top 1% of any day I have ever fished. This is a great day of fishing. 

Apr 01 2020

Andrew Schoonover

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

No doubt. Make no mistake, it was an awesome day. I just like to give the Pruitts hell for kicking my butt….every. single. time. Sorry if my goofing came across as a lack of appreciation. 

Apr 01 2020

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Love ya' Brotha. 

Apr 05 2020

Wayne Pruitt

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Andrew,

I think you had a pretty special day like Steve pointed out…........I can appreciate the humor :-) I would hate to fished behind us 2 LOL! We have fished behind some good anglers in the club as well with less than desired results…..............u are going to have a bigger day soon!!!!!!!!!!! The P Bros :-)