Pruitt Brothers - Post Oak Spring Time Finally - (Pics Added)

Feb 28 2020

Wayne Pruitt

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Post Oak - Feb. 22nd - 27 Fish 

We started at sun up with the air temp at 33 degrees. Could not feel our fingers to thumb the spool on the reel. We hit some good fish throwing soft plastic. Nothing else seemed to work. The lake was in great shape and 100% fishable. Water temp was 53 degrees all day. Had to quit at 4pm and head back to Houston so we missed primed time between 4pm and dark. We are looking forward to this years bassin and it should be a record year for club members. Can't wait to get a few trips under our belt and see what this year brings us. Truly blessed to be a part of the PWF club and look forward to lots of good post from the members.

Phil Holding a Couple of Nice Post Oak Beauties - Glad to be posing with these Green Girls

Our Battery Bank for the 80 Thrust - Sure Makes Trolling a Breeze with the Inboard Charger and the Battery Bank Selector

Next Stop San Saba - Hope to Have Much Success

Tight Lines to All

Wayne & Phil Pruitt

Feb 28 2020

Bob Scheidemann

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Great to see the two of you back in action!
I am looking forward to reading your forum posts this year!

Bob

Oct 05 2021

Ben Hummel

Fry

Number of Posts :

Wayne

Was looking over this post and saw the pics of your boat.  Like the way you have your batteries situated with charger…also like the way you have your rods situated.  Do you have nay other pics of your boat?

Thinking about hte best way to rig aluminum boat I am looking at (and it looks like you have already figured it out)!!

Thank you.

BH

214-415-0004

Oct 06 2021

Dale Pybus

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Ben Hummel

Wayne

Was looking over this post and saw the pics of your boat.  Like the way you have your batteries situated with charger…also like the way you have your rods situated.  Do you have nay other pics of your boat?

Thinking about hte best way to rig aluminum boat I am looking at (and it looks like you have already figured it out)!!

Thank you.

BH

214-415-0004

Looks like a golf cart in there!   LOL.

I bet the system works!