Stephen Johnston

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 22391
Property Name : JerMar Lake
Reservation Date : 11/02/2019 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : Lots/15"-6.5 lbs
Lures Used : Chatter bait, Lipless Crankbait, Senko

My son and I fished JerMar for the first time today.  We fished noon to sunset.  What a great property.  We fished all of the lakes and caught fish in each one.  Started at the very first small lake where we caught 10 in the first 35 minutes including a 6.5 pounder.  We worked our way down to the big lake and the wind was blowing fairly strong.  We decided to fish from the bank and see if the wind died down.  We ended up fishing from the bank all day.  We caught a lot of fish all good size and doubled up 3-4 times with no culls. Most fish were caught on a chatter bait in green pumpkin color.  The bass were chasing shad and were schooling up late in the day which was fun to watch.  

Nov 03 2019

Danny Renfro

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

How is the vegetation in the big pond?

Nov 04 2019

Stephen Johnston

Fry

Number of Posts :

There's a good bit of vegetation but based on what I have heard the recent rains have improved things quite a bit.  We were having good success fishing the north end of the lake and the vegetation, in addition to the wind, was a reason we stuck to fishing from the bank.  We knew if we tried fishing that end from the boat we'd be constantly pulling vegetation from the trolling motor.