Harrison Papaila

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 21993
Property Name : 9G Ranch
Reservation Date : 08/24/2019 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 50 up to 5.34
Lures Used : senkos mostly

Finally convinced myself and my wife that I needed a boat (one took a bit longer than the other). I took the boat out on her maiden voyage to 9G with fellow member Greg Zimmerman on Friday, then fished 9G again Saturday morning with my dad and a family friend. 

Greg and I caught about 30 bass the first day (Greg got the biggest at 5.34lbs), and we caught about 20 the next morning with the largest going around 4.5lbs. All of the bass were healthy fighters and well fed. 

9G was a great property and I'm fortunate to have fished it before it left the club. While I'm sad to see it go, I'm excited to continue to explore all the existing properties in the club, and to see what new properties get added in the future. Shout out to Steve, Cole, and all the property owners for providing access to some of the best fishing in Texas. 

Aug 25 2019

Harrison Papaila

Fry

Number of Posts :

Aug 26 2019

Jim Bennett

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Nice fish Harrison and Greg.  Is 9G officially off of the PWF roster?  I was kinda hoping the ranch deal might not go through, or at least get delayed until the Fall.

Aug 27 2019

Harrison Papaila

Fry

Number of Posts :

Thanks Jim. It appears so. 9G has been removed from Fishing Locations.

Aug 27 2019

John Jones

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Sure don't like to see that property go!! One of my favorites, for sure.

Aug 29 2019

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

We are sad to see it go. We had a good 8 year run and the last 2 years the lake was on fire. Tough loss for sure.