Bruce Bernard

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 21114
Property Name : Bennett Lake
Reservation Date : 04/26/2019 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : Tons
Lures Used : Various

Caught a ton of fish at Bennett today.  The shell cracker spawn is in full swing and the bass are on the prowl.  Most of the bass we caught were well over 15 inches and I  caught another really large bass at 10.33 pounds

Apr 27 2019

Murrie Holland

Fry

Number of Posts :

Congrats Bruce on a great fishing day at an awesome lake.  This lake definitely has some really big fish in it.  The fish I entered in last year’s Big Bass contest was from Bennett and went 10.30 pounds and was 24.75 inches long. Almost makes me wonder if you caught the same fish but a year later!

I haven’t fished Bennett since last February and am now asking myself why I have waited so long.  Congrats again on a great day on the water.

Apr 27 2019

Tom Dillon

Toad

Number of Posts :

Congratulations for your DD, Bruce. You and Murrie seem to have figured out the combination to unlock Bennett! Yours might very well be the same one that Murrie caught last year. Regardless, you both have a trophy to remember from that beautiful lake!

Apr 28 2019

Bruce Bernard

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Murrie, I was thinking the same thing, but the fish I caught was much longer.  I caught another large bass (late last year)  that had a similar length as yours and it weighed 10.39 pounds so it seems like that one was definitely the same!