Rock Chimney

Dec 04 2018

Marshall Hogue

Fry

Number of Posts :

Fished Sunday 12/2 with my wife and son. Started around 8 am and wife and I went out in boat, son walked the bank.

Started at the creek on left and caught 5 on spinnerbait right at the point as you come out of the creek.

All 2+ lbs. Wife caught 1 on rattletrap.

Switched out wife for son and we started fishing around the lake. caught about 10 more on senkos, all around 2 to 3#. during this time wife was continuously whooping and yelling from bank where we parked, she was catching one after the other. She was fishing the large wood stickup where we launched.

Finally put boat up and joined wife on bank. Wind was brutal and wore out the battery. We walked and fished from dam to creek on left and never stopped catching fish. Was throwing senkos out past grass line and they were all over them. at least 4 times had back to back fish.

Ended day at 1:30 and caught at least 50 + fish. Only one dink all day, all rest were almost the same size, 2+ lbs. Very healthy and fat and strong. Most felt bigger than they were.

All 3 of us had a very enjoyable day together, lots of good memories with our son.

Said hi to land owner before leaving. This lake is in great shape, very clear with good grass, not to much and is loaded with fish again.

Dec 04 2018

Tom Dillon

Toad

Number of Posts :

Great family fun - glad you had a good trip!

Dec 04 2018

Marshall Hogue

Fry

Number of Posts :

It was very nice to spend time with him doing something positive like fishing. He and I used to fish the club when he was around 6 for a few years, he is 27 now, before Steve bought the club. He then grew up, found girls and sports. Any time spent with him now is appreciated by myself and Laura.