Reservation Date : 09/14/2018 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 78
Lures Used : Tx rig worms,flukes,wacky & drop shot

Already wrote a report and the system would not accept it

Sep 15 2018

Bob Scheidemann

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

78 caught…sounds like you had a really nice day!

Bob

Sep 15 2018

Keith Barfield

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Terrific day Joe!  At times, I have tried posting a report and it did not go through.  I think the system "times out" after so many minutes.  I always copy text before hitting submit.  Hope this helps.

Sep 15 2018

Robert Lundin

Keeper

Number of Posts :

I've had the same thing happen to me. I'm never as creative on the second report as I'm on the original.  I too have learned to copy the text just for insurance.  

Sep 15 2018

David May

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

1) Outstanding day.

2) I always enjoy your narrative of your day! (Sorry it didn't go thru)

Sep 17 2018

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Sorry the system was giving you trouble and sorry others have had similar experiences. We have had lots of changes with our site over the past 90 days as we have added many new features. One of those features is the ability to write a fishing report linked directly to the harvest report. Most of our members harvest fish AND post their counts on lakes where we ask you to harvest and we are so grateful for this. However, only about 15% of our members post fishing reports. Since fishing reports are crucial to the health of the club, we have now paired the fishing report along with the harvest report in an attempt to get more fishing reports. 

We realize that some of you have had issues when writing a fishing report. The system was timing out after 20 minutes and some reports seem to have just disappeared. HOW FRUSTRATING!!!. We feel like we have rectified those issues. Since the upgrade this is the first report I have heard of where something went wrong. Not sure why the system did not accept it? We have had over 150 reports since the upgrade without an issue. Hopefully this is isolated case.

Thanks for your patience.

Steve

Sep 17 2018

Tom Dillon

Toad

Number of Posts :

I hope you're right about problems having been corrected, Steve. I've taken to writing and editing my reports in Word and then pasting it into the PWF site, and have had no problem doing it that way. Thanks again for all the hard work you and your team do for us.

Tom