Tri Vo

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 40044
Property Name : Twin Lakes
Reservation Date : 06/01/2024 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 28
Lures Used : Jig, Swimbait, Frog, Trig worm, Rattletrap

We got to Twin Lakes just after 130 pm and launched at West Lake around 2. The weather was really calm and warm at this time. We failed to catch a single bass other than 2 crappie when my daughter put on a crappie jig. I called it quits after an hour and moved to the East Lake when it started to rain. The heavy rains, strong winds, thunder and lightning only allowed us to fish sporadically 3-4 hours throughout the late afternoon. Catching fish at the East Lake was fun despite the storms from 3-6 pm. The water level was at least normal with the drain at the dam running. It was possible to launch a 15’ boat & trailer but anything longer could be interesting unless you have 4-wheel drive. The water was dirty toward the dam likely from the winds but otherwise dark & clear. I didn’t have my fishfinder to provide the water temp, since I had to send it to Hummingbird for repair due to a white blank screen. The water was pretty warm possibly around the 80s. Most of the fish were caught along the perimeter grassline and some suspended over submerged grass. We mainly fished the lower part of the lake on both the east & west side. The bass were aggressive and strong fighters. We caught quite a few solid bass including the biggest my daughter was holding in one of her pics. Blue was the most effective color this day. We ended with 28 bass, 12 culled, and 2 crappie. We love this property. Thank you owner and PWF!