Tri Vo

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 39816
Property Name : Six O Ranch
Reservation Date : 05/11/2024 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 35
Lures Used : Crankbait, Rattletrap, Swim jig, Trig creature, Trig worm

My daughter and I got on the lake by 1 pm. I believe this was the highest water level I’ve seen on this lake. The water was really clear even from all the rains. The weather was great at the beginning. We were catching fish from the 3 fingers in 3-10' of water. They were chasing the Trig creature and worms. I was also catching them on a squarebill crank. The weather started to change around 5. Dark clouds and rain came. Then lightning finally chased us off after trying to hang out as long as we could. We ended with 35 and culling 29. There were a lot of dinks but they were feisty fighters. The biggest was caught in the rain in 6'. Thank you owner and PWF!

May 12 2024

John Freeman

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

I bet fishing was good yesterday. Great y'all got some good ones too. Always best to be safe when thunder is happening. Lake must have a very hard bottom to be clear with all the fresh runoff going in. 

May 12 2024

Tri Vo

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By John Freeman

I bet fishing was good yesterday. Great y'all got some good ones too. Always best to be safe when thunder is happening. Lake must have a very hard bottom to be clear with all the fresh runoff going in. 

Hi John,

The fishing was good after we figured out what they wanted. We didn’t have time to fish the damn nor the SW corner because we were having a lot of fun at the northern end. Thunder and lightning definitely ran us off especially when we started hearing the numerous amounts of thunder in the distance. Yeah I agree the lake has the hard rock bottom and the abundance of grass to keep it very clear from the runoffs.

I tried a few times to upload pics but was unsuccessful. I will have to try later. Love this cooler weather right now.

May 12 2024

Tri Vo

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Tri Vo

Hi John,

The fishing was good after we figured out what they wanted. We didn’t have time to fish the damn nor the SW corner because we were having a lot of fun at the northern end. Thunder and lightning definitely ran us off especially when we started hearing the numerous amounts of thunder in the distance. Yeah I agree the lake has the hard rock bottom and the abundance of grass to keep it very clear from the runoffs.

I tried a few times to upload pics but was unsuccessful. I will have to try later. Love this cooler weather right now.

Sorry, dam not damn haha!