Greg Robinson

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 39392
Property Name : Bremmond
Reservation Date : 04/04/2024 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 30 LMB up to 3LB
Lures Used : White Buzz bait-Watermelon red trick worm

Booked a full day and arrived at day light to calm waters. Even though this was my first time fishing here i could easily see  that the lake is still down several feet because most of the timber is still out of the water, but there is still plenty of water to keep you busy for the day. I decided not to use the boat ramp because its pretty much all the way out of the water and didnt want to risk it so i hand lauched instead. Started throwing a buzzbait and within no time i was hooking up i caught them all pretty close up to bank and up in the timber landed 10 and missed just as many. These fish were ferocious and were hitting really hard. Once the sun got up i switched to a watermelon red worm and contined working way around the perimeter of the lake catching them. I threw a spinner bait and varitey of crank baits with little success. Also there is a bit of slimegrass in the shallower areas and it can be troublesome. The water up in the timber area is between 1-4’ deep and the vis was around 12”. I ended up with around 30 fish and culled ten. Biggest was 3.5lb