Not 1, but 2 PBs‼️ (YT Video added)

Feb 20 2024

Jeremy Francis

Fry

Number of Posts :

There's a lot of great lakes in the club, and this might be one of my new favorites!!  The day started around 9:30, and the wind was blowing pretty good.  We ventured our way across the lake from the ramp, then down to the dam where we got our first bite – and didn't leave!  At first they were hitting big plastic worms (6-10”) in dark colors around the timber in 5-6 ft of water.  Around 11:00 the wind went from 15 down to 8-9, and we picked up the Under Swim (Uoze from MegaBass) in a Shad color, and about the 3rd cast caught the biggest of the day at 8.2 lbs (8lbs, 3 ounces).  A little later my buddy caught a 6+ lbr!  These fish, I mean every fish, was just incredibly built!  The genetics are incredible!  Normal 2 lbrs, were every bit of 3 lbs!  Caught 15-20 in about 5.5 hrs, and many 3s and 4s mixed in!  Biggest 5 went for 27 lbs!  Will come back and post the full video in a few days once I get it edited!

Feb 20 2024

Scott Quigley

Admin

Number of Posts :

Congrats on the PBs Jeremy, that is an awesome day!  Agree, that lake has some incredible fish, well worth the trip.

Feb 23 2024

Ford Rhodes

Fry

Number of Posts :

Those windy days where it’s just “on” are the best. I’m jealous.

Feb 23 2024

Ford Rhodes

Fry

Number of Posts :

How was water clarity? Was it murky or semi-clear?

Apr 02 2024

Jeremy Francis

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Ford Rhodes

How was water clarity? Was it murky or semi-clear?

It was somewhat murky. Maybe 12 inches visibility.  Just added the YouTube video.