First outing, Mesquite Valley for the Win!

Jan 01 2024

Brayden Taborsky

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 38197
Property Name : Bluebonnet Ridge
Reservation Date : 12/31/2023 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 10 Fish total, biggest 4.3lb
Lures Used : Chatterbait with Zako trailer, Texas rig senko, Ned rig with TRD finesse worm, Mega Fluke

This was my first outing with private waters fishing, and I must say, I am impressed. Very beautiful property.  We got to the property around 12:30-1:00pm and fished until around 5:30pm. We started at Mesquite Valley until about 1:45pm, I caught 3 bass, 2 on a ned rig w/ TRD finesse worm and the other on a yomamoto Dshad. All around .5lb or under. I brought my brother as my guest, he and caught 2 bass, a 1.5lb and a 3lb. A wacky rig and a Texas rigged senko for those two. Then we went down to Bluebonnet Ridge, and I caught a 1.7lb bass on a chatterbait. My brother caught a 2.2lb bass here on a mega fluke. We fished bluebonnet ridge until around 4:30 then went back to Mesquite valley. I then caught another bass on the Ned rig sub 1lb. My brother caught a 2lb on a Texas rigged senko. To cap off the evening on a final cast, my brother caught a solid 4.3lb. We had a blast! Mesquite Valley was one today!

Jan 01 2024

John Freeman

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Welcome to the club. Plenty of good lakes to fish. Nice fish there BTW. 

Jan 01 2024

Steve Carpenter

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By John Freeman

Welcome to the club. Plenty of good lakes to fish. Nice fish there BTW. 

Welcome and glad you had a good outing

Jan 02 2024

David Felton

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Glad you and your brother had a good 1st trip.  Hope you have many more in the coming year.