Jordan Massey

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 37198
Property Name : Trinity Lakes
Reservation Date : 09/03/2023 AM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 30
Lures Used : Pop-R & Wacky Worm

Fished Trinity Lakes solo from 7:15 to 11:45 on 9/3. While it was a challenge due to the vegetation it was worth sticking it out. I fished both lakes and I won’t differentiate between the two because they fished identical today. The only difference is Arrowhead is about 1-2ft low while Goose is 3-4ft low. The vegetation is alive and healthy!!! There is vegetation 100% throughout both lakes. I fished out of my pedal drive kayak, and I never put the pedal drive in the water. There were little pockets on both lakes where it wasn’t at the surface but still thick below. Started out on Arrowhead throwing a pop-r where I could and had really good success. Caught about 10 healthy 16-18” fish. Once that bite quit, I fished a weedless wacky worm the rest of the day in a plum color and had very good success catching around 20 between Arrowhead and Goose. All the fish I caught were a healthy 16-18” and I didn’t catch one fish under 14”. If you’re willing to fight through the heavy vegetation these lakes have right now, it will certainly reward you. 30 bass total with zero being harvested!