Adrian Gonzales

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 37108
Property Name : Cassidy Farms
Reservation Date : 08/14/2023 AM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 22
Lures Used : Lipless, chatter bait and swimjig

Caught 22 total all in the 1-2lb range. Began fishing around 645 am untill 1130am. Began the morning off on topwater which only produced 1 bass which was on a popping frog.  Burning a lipless crank bait 10-15 yards parallel to the bank worked best for me and produced the most fish. Overall Cassidy farms exceeded my expectations considering the hot weather lately. Thanks PWF and landowner. 

Aug 16 2023

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Adrian, 

Thanks for the report. Did you happen to weigh any of the 1-2 lb bass? The reason for asking is that we have not been catching many bass in the size class. Cassidy Farms has been primiarily bass in the 2.5 to 3.5 class with a few outliers over 4.5 lbs and a few under 2 lbs. I’m hoping a few were in that 1-2 lb class as these are the middle school fish getting ready for the JV squad next year. 

Thanks

Steve

Aug 16 2023

Adrian Gonzales

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Steve Alexander

Adrian, 

Thanks for the report. Did you happen to weigh any of the 1-2 lb bass? The reason for asking is that we have not been catching many bass in the size class. Cassidy Farms has been primiarily bass in the 2.5 to 3.5 class with a few outliers over 4.5 lbs and a few under 2 lbs. I’m hoping a few were in that 1-2 lb class as these are the middle school fish getting ready for the JV squad next year. 

Thanks

Steve

No sir I did not. I was just eye balling it so I could be wrong. 

Aug 16 2023

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Adrian Gonzales

No sir I did not. I was just eye balling it so I could be wrong. 

OK, was hoping you had weighed a few. Again, thanks for posting. We read every report and look for abnormalities to help manage our waters!