Members are missing out

Feb 15 2023

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

If I had to list some of the most under appreciated and under the radar lakes in the club; Detroit WildCat Creek would be at or near the top of the list. The owner has spent over $10,000 in forage, fish feeders, and fish food over the last 18 months turning the lake around. The property and cabin are meticolously maintained. Last week there was a 6 lber caught and nobody is talking about this lake. Ya’ll are missing out. 

Mar 11 2023

TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Steve, will you be adding a jon boat to this property? It’s a great looking property and I believe I would have already booked it if a boat was available!

Mar 11 2023

John Freeman

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By TRI VO

Steve, will you be adding a jon boat to this property? It’s a great looking property and I believe I would have already booked it if a boat was available!

That one is on my radar as well. I may go out there a week from Monday or Tuesday. Water may be a little too stained for a few days after the hammering it got the other day. 

Mar 13 2023

Steve Alexander

Admin

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By TRI VO

Tri,

Checking on boat. 

Thanks

Mar 13 2023

John Freeman

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Steve Alexander

Tri,

Checking on boat. 

Thanks

If you get a boat for that property I can give it a ride out there if needed.