Sylvester Valdez

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 34342
Property Name : Salt Lick Lake
Reservation Date : 11/19/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 10 LMB, 1 CRAPPIE
Lures Used : Spinnerbaits, swimbaits and worms

Day started out 28 degrees with an almost all day light wind.  No sun. Water temperature was 54 degrees  and about 2 feet of visibility. Caught 10 bass, all over 3 lbs. All bass were caught in deep water on carolina rig with plum colored magnum worms. Awesome fighters and healthy looking. Caught a small crappie and removed it. Had a nice day fishing with my best buddy and powered through the weather conditions. Many thanks to the landowner for the opportunity to spend time at a great property. 

Nov 20 2022

Mike Nicoloff

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

I am a big fan of Salt Lick and always a fun lake to fish.  I like the variety of structure and some real healthy bass. 

Nov 20 2022

Sylvester Valdez

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Mike Nicoloff

I am a big fan of Salt Lick and always a fun lake to fish.  I like the variety of structure and some real healthy bass. 

Thank you for the message Mike. This was my second visit to this lake, the first time it was so windy I didn't get to fish much however today, I was able to get a great look at the structure and layout of the lake and also noted that the fish here really cruise around in big schools. I really enjoy this area and my favorite place so far is Double A….what a great fishery!