TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 34110
Property Name : Northeast Lake
Reservation Date : 10/15/2022 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 27
Lures Used : Crankbait, Rattletrap, Plastic swim baits, Trig worm

It was a last minute booking. Just wanted to get a few bites in since the family was out. The water looked as if it was a little muddy at first. Water temp was 78. I brought my boat and trailer but I wasn't able to launch due to the water level. Probably down a couple of foot. Fished from 230-630 pm. Most of the day, I anchored and concentrated on brush on the deeper channel. Fish were grouped up on brush. Most were dinks so culling would definitely help. The larger ones were kinda skinny. Lost a nice one on my first bite. Fished were caught from 7.5'-11'. Deepest water found was 13'+. Ended with 27, 15 culled, and 2 crappie. Here's a few pics. Thank you owner and PWF!

Oct 16 2022

Joshua Massoud

Keeper

Number of Posts :

It was definitely windy in the Athens area yesterday – nice work!

Oct 17 2022

TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Joshua Massoud

It was definitely windy in the Athens area yesterday – nice work!

Yes it was! I didn’t have much control in the winds so I decided to anchor along the deeper channel. There were brush piles up and down the channel so it worked out perfect.

Oct 17 2022

Robert Lundin

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By TRI VO

Yes it was! I didn’t have much control in the winds so I decided to anchor along the deeper channel. There were brush piles up and down the channel so it worked out perfect.

What condition is the club boat?  I can't remember seeing it only a canoe. Thanks.

Oct 17 2022

TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Robert Lundin

What condition is the club boat?  I can't remember seeing it only a canoe. Thanks.

Robert, there is a 12’ jon boat in addition to the canoe. It was nice & light and did not leak!