Raymond McKinney

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 33292
Property Name : Six O Ranch
Reservation Date : 07/31/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 17
Lures Used : plastics

Got there first thing and saw that the lake was significantly lower than even 3 weeks ago, so decided that today was going to be a finesse day. Little did i know the Saturday fishermen killed it on a rattle trap! Had one tied on and left it in my truck. Smart. NOT! Anyway, started out with a 16”, a 17” and a 19”, before sunrise, pitching the trees in the NE part of the lake. Sun hits the treeline and that bite quit. Went to the far shoreline opposite the dock and began catching them again. Got another 19” and another 17”. Then the bigger fish were done and i was back to catching dinks, which was ok, i needed some of those too. Discovered a hole in my fish basket, but was was still able to catch 10 small ones (after I fixed it) to cull and clean. Heat caught up with me about 12:30, so headed in.

Had the pleasure to meet one of the owners who i had not previously met. He came down to visit and we chatted for about 30 minutes. These are the nicest people EVER. I told him, twice actually, how grateful i was and that i was sure i spoke for everyone in saying how grateful WE are to be able to come fish this lake. The accomodations are awesome and you can go there by yourself if you want to, and know that everything will be safe and comfortable. And, you will catch fish! I really love this lake and this ranch. And, the owners are the greatest.