Raymond McKinney

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 33080
Property Name : Six O Ranch
Reservation Date : 07/03/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 23
Lures Used : Senkos

Went by myself to 6/0 Sunday. Great lake to do that as boat and boathouse as well as general ranch conditions are always so current and safe. Got there very early as i figured it to be a short day because of the heat. I was right, done by 12:30! I could only get bit on senkos texas rigged and a few tx rigged worms that were all the same color. They would not touch any other color or offering. The same senko wacky rigged they wouldn’t touch. Go figure. Early they were on the weedline in about 5-7’ of water off that entire shoreline across from the dock. About 9 the fished moved into 15-20’ of water just out on that shelf, but would still bite fairly consistently. The other “haunts” that typically produce on that lake didnt this time, as i tried most of them looking for bigger fish. Back to that shoreline. Catch some more fish! Thank you to the previous members Harvest Report i was prepared with plenty of Senkos. I sincerely appreciate the information. It saved me a lot of experimantion on a hot day. i thought i had enough of them anyway. I ran out of 6” before 9 and brought one 5” one home. And i took a bunch. Again, they would only bite one color. But I had an awesome time at an awesome ranch with an awesome boat and we are eating fish today as i cleaned 15 yesterday. 

I remain so very grateful to the owners and caretakers of this ranch. Everything is always in perfect order and i so very much appreciate it. God Bless them.

Ray

Jul 05 2022

Dale Pybus

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Raymond,

What was the color?

Jul 05 2022

Raymond McKinney

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Dale Pybus