Jeremy Besson

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 31821
Property Name : Frannies Lake
Reservation Date : 04/30/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 48 total, 4 culls, rest 2.5-5.40lbs
Lures Used : Texas rigges craw, swim jig, creature bait

My wife and I fished Frannies on 4/30 all day. Launched our boat easily from the nice concrete boat ramp around 7:15 am and pulled out around 7:15 Pm, a long day of fishing, but it was very hard to leave lol. We love fishing shallow close to the bank and started that way. By 7:30 my wife had already landed 2 fish, both in the 2-4 pound range. We contiued this method working our way around this awesome property, and were able to boat 28 by lunchtime.  ( All but 3 between 2.5-5lbs)  We had also unfortunately managed to lose 15-20 fish before lunch, including a giant that would have been my wife’s PB at the boat! ( 6-7 pounds easy).

After lunch in the nice covered boat dock, we headed for the timber to the left off the boat dock and it did not disappoint. We continued to work our way around the lake throwing texas rigged craws and swim jigs picking off great fish after great fish. This is definitely one of our new favorites and can't wait to see what people land out of it. We will most certainly be back and if you haven't checked it out yet you're missing out lol! Thank you private water fishing for landing such an awesome property!