Jordan Massey

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 31607
Property Name : Six O Ranch
Reservation Date : 03/27/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 30
Lures Used : Whacky Worm

My uncle and I fished 6-O Sunday March 27, 2022. We arrived about 7:15 and noticed the lake was down about 4-5 feet or so. The grass is still well below the surface and not really much of a factor until you get deep into the coves where is still really isn’t all that thick. From the boat dock we turned left and went up by the damn and really didn’t have much luck until we worked our way around to where the old tank dam is. The old tank dam is still about 3-4 feet under the water. Wind was nice and calm at this point and I caught a 3-9 out of the cove to the right of the old tank dam. While we were in this cove, the wind decided to switch on and it was a fight after that. Most of our fish came on whacky worms but we did catch a few random fish on spinnerbaits, chatterbaits, and TX rigged lizzards. Most of our fish were caught on the east side of the lake. Culled 20, returned another 10. Big fish of the day was a 4-9. Water temps were in the low to mid 60s. Saw a couple of beds but no fish were on them.