Pruitt Brothers Go Big Bass Spring Fishing (See Photos and Bait Details)

Mar 21 2022

Wayne Pruitt

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 31649
Property Name : Bremmond
Reservation Date : 03/19/2022 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 11
Lures Used : Crank bait

Well its good to be back on the water. It's been too long and a day………...We tried out a new lake to us and it produced! No big numbers but a fruitful day for sure. What a beautiful lake and wonderful spring weather. We both have been very busy of late. Can’t wait for our next adventure. We are going to hit some of our favorites and see what spring time has to offer………..hopefully some big bass in our near future.  Sorry I'm a little short on details regarding this trip. I have attached photos of the big bass and the bait that convinced her to strike. Phil caught some nice ones as well………..

Tight Lines to All,

Wayne and Phil Pruitt

Mar 21 2022

Mark Daugherty

Keeper

Number of Posts :

It's about time the Pruitt Brothers are back in action – new members have never even heard from you guys. Miss y'all's reports and pics of some of those PWF beauties!

Mark

Mar 21 2022

Wayne Pruitt

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Mark Daugherty

It's about time the Pruitt Brothers are back in action – new members have never even heard from you guys. Miss y'all's reports and pics of some of those PWF beauties!

Mark

Thanks Mark…………..I have been busy selling my business, semi retired now and trying to get our retirement home started & built in Bandera, Texas. The move will put me closer to some of my favorite lakes……….. Phil went to work for a new company and and gets little to no time off. We will figure it all out eventually. Glad to see the new members coming aboard and awesome new lake properties being added to the club. PWF staff just keep bringing it! Sure enjoy your post and look forward to the 2022 bite :-)

Mar 21 2022

Chris Casner

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Mark Daugherty

Mark

Looks like you already ran into some big bass, congrats. 

Mar 22 2022

Braden Bennett

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Chris Casner

Looks like you already ran into some big bass, congrats. 

Beautiful fish guys.  If any other members want to fish with me at Bremmond please let me know!  I will bring my own kayak. bradybennett@yahoo.com