Kenneth Youngblood

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 30391
Property Name : Salt Lick Lake
Reservation Date : 11/13/2021 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 18 Total - 2 lbs - 4.5 lbs
Lures Used : T-Rig Plastics and Crank Baits

Went fishing with fellow PWF member Ryan Herrington and we couldn’t have asked for a nicer day from a weather standpoint. Decidied to check out Salt Lick lake and were not disappointed. Low winds, sunshine, unique lake, and some angry bass. The bites came in bunches with most action along the east shoreline on the outside of weed line. Majority of fish caught on TX rigged soft plastics but we threw everything at them (good lake to try it all) and got a few bites on some shad colored crank baits. During the periods when the bite was on, they were some aggressive and angry fish. We had 18 total between the 2 of us over about 6 hours of fishing. Four of those 18 were over 4 lbs with the largest at 4.6. Plenty of 3 lb fish and a bunch over 2. The fish are fat and healthy and fought as such. I’ll definitely add this lake to the rotation.

Nov 15 2021

John Freeman

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

I almost pulled the trigger there on Thursday evening. I decided to stay close to the house Saturday. Looks like y'all had a great day. I saw on another report that Joe, the owner of AA a couple hundred yards to the south donates a few culls from AA. Those fish there are angry as well. Outstanding.