Sep 12 2021

TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 29736
Property Name : Alysha Ranch
Reservation Date : 09/11/2021 PM -
Total Fish/Sizes : 38 up to 19"
Lures Used : Spinnerbait, small & large swimbait, shallow crankbait, rattletrap, frog

Catching fish at Alysha was a blast. My wife and I were able to fish 4 hours in the late afternoon/evening. The water has come down maybe 2’. It may be possible to launch a small boat with the water down but the jon boat worked just fine. I didn’t have my electronics. Water clarity was 1- 1.5’ at best. Most of the fish were caught on the perimeter along the grassline and in front of the dock. There were fish in the grass which I was able to catch with the frog. Nothing over 5# were caught this time but we had a couple come off that would have been over 5#. We enjoy fishing Alysha because the fish are aggressive during the summer. We didn’t need to slow down in order to catch them. We ended up with 38 bass, 8 culled, and 1 crappie. Thank you PWF and pond owners!

Sep 12 2021

Joshua Massoud

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Definitely one of the lakes I'd like to hit up seems to have some good fish and solid numbers

Sep 13 2021

TRI VO

Slot Fish

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Joshua Massoud

Definitely one of the lakes I'd like to hit up seems to have some good fish and solid numbers

If you like to bring a family member, this is a good fishing hole for them. They may even catch their PB. But even if they don’t, they would enjoy catching 2- 4# fish. The fish are in the grass and offshore so they are pretty much everywhere. My wife likes using swimbaits and rattletraps. Also spinnerbaits and chatterbaits are killer baits. I enjoy fishing fast twitching baits but I think if I slow down, I could catch a lunker. Let us see what fall and spring brings!