Kent Miller

Fry

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 29160
Property Name : Flying J
Reservation Date : 07/23/2021 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 41
Lures Used : Topwater and flukes

If you want action and aren’t worried about size then Flying J is awesome. Fished for 4 hours w/ a friend of mine and had a blast. Largest was right at 3#. For a young lake this place produced. We definitely will be going back. In a few years, it will be absolutely a “go to” location. Beautiful property and a great all-around experience.

Jul 28 2021

Stephen Ford

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Sounds like a nice day, Kent. Great job.

What is the bank fishability there? I understand Flying J has capability for launching some boats. I am thinking it might be good, though, to leave the boat at home and just take my young son for some early topwater action from the bank. Is it set up well for that scenario?

Jul 28 2021

Kent Miller

Fry

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Stephen Ford

Sounds like a nice day, Kent. Great job.

What is the bank fishability there? I understand Flying J has capability for launching some boats. I am thinking it might be good, though, to leave the boat at home and just take my young son for some early topwater action from the bank. Is it set up well for that scenario?

Hi Stephen….it is awesome. We bank fished the entire time we were there. First ten casts w/ Whopper Plopper we got hits. Topwater was excellent and flukes did the rest. Really easy walk for a small boy too. You won’t be sorry:)

Jul 28 2021

Stephen Ford

Fingerling

Number of Posts :

Originaly Posted By Kent Miller

Hi Stephen….it is awesome. We bank fished the entire time we were there. First ten casts w/ Whopper Plopper we got hits. Topwater was excellent and flukes did the rest. Really easy walk for a small boy too. You won’t be sorry:)

Awesome to hear. Thanks! I will see what I can get on the calendar.