Saturday, Oct 12th - Lee Lake, Hamilton (great add to our list of properties)

Oct 13 2019

Mark Daugherty

Keeper

Number of Posts :

Reservation Number : 22258
Property Name : Lee Lake
Reservation Date : 10/12/2019 All Day -
Total Fish/Sizes : 24 (including 1 crappie) / up to 3 1/2 lbs
Lures Used : Paddle Tail, Fluke, Jerkbait

We are fortunate to have this new option in our list of wonderful properties. It is definitely in the country with plenty of solitude. Easy access, nice ranch road, great large/stable pontoon boat ready and waiting. This lake has lots of great cover for variety - especially when at full pool, it is probably 3 or 4 ft low. Wife and I fished from about 2:30 to 7:00 and we landed 24 including a large crappie (picked off by the pier) with the largest being 3 1/2 lbs. The bass have a beautiful color and generally healthy and strong - we did have 3 or 4 that were all head and tail and nothing in between - I'm sure that'll change over time with management. Most that we caught were between 1 3/4 lbs and 2 3/4 lbs. Best luck on green pumpkin paddle tail, watermelon red fluke, and sexy shad jerkbait. Fish were scattered and relating to the weeds, but an occasional nomad seemingly relating to nothing. 

My apologies on the harvest - had one "under" that did a quick release at the boat and another "under" that bounced to freedom off of the deck. So, no harvesters to report this time. Great day in the country - super blessed!